Cupcakes – Almond and Coconut Flour
Recipe by greeneified. Something that tastes this good shouldn’t be legal – and unless you’re on a low carb diet, it probably isn’t. Be careful you don’t get addicted to this one though…
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Low-Carb Sweetener (I used Splenda)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or regular milk if you’re willing to risk it)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1.5 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and beat until fully blended in.
- Add milk and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, salt, and baking powder.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until creamy.
- Spoon into lined cupcake pan, or smooth into a greased 9″ by 13″ pan.
- Bake at 350F for around 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream, greek yogurt, or berries – or whatever you like!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in »