Keto Egg Nog
Recipe by Varian. It’s all in the whipping. The thicker it is, the more it will taste like the real, milky thing. I had 3 fresh eggs from a friend I know who has chickens, so I tweaked a few recipes and came up with this. I drank the entire batch in about 15 minutes. IT IS THAT GOOD. Give it a shot!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoon of liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup of bourbon (hell yeah)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Separate the yolk and the whites of the eggs into two bowls. Whip the yolks with the stevia until it is slightly thicker and lighter in color. Whip the whites into stiff peaks (look it up, it will take some time).
- Slowly pour the milk into the the yolk and mix it. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, cloves half of the heavy cream and the bouron (helly yeah). Mix it well.
- Whip the other half of the cream into a froth.
- This is where things get delicate. You want to fold in the egg whites and the heavy cream. This basically just means you mix it without destroying the consistency.
- Finally, sprinkle with some nutmeg, then sprinkle some more when you serve.
I only had 3 eggs, and this makes enough for two people to get cozy. Feel free to scale it up
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in »