Scott’s Low Carb Cheesy Pork Chops
This quick and easy meal looks like it could give you a heart attack (well, if you didn’t know how low carb diets work) but it is extremely low in carbohydrates and very delicious.
- Pork chops – quantity is up to you, they should be 0g carbs so go nuts!
- 4-5 pats Unsalted Butter
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese for each pork chop
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- chili powder (I put in a lot as I like things spicy)
- Pre-heat frying pan to a medium heat
- Add a few pats of butter – be careful the pan is not too hot as it can spatter
- Fry pork chops in butter for a few minutes
- Sprinkle half of the chilli and ginger on the chops
- Flip, repeat step 4.
- Fry until cooked – note: make sure it’s cooked all the way through, if it is raw in the middle wrap in some tin foil, squeeze some lemon juice on top and put in the middle of the oven on gas mark 6 until it is cooked
- Add slice of cheese on the top of each chop and put under the grill until melted
- MUNCH! Add vegetables and other side dishes as required
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in »